ABR is excited to be a sponsor again at the CXPA Insight Exchange on May 5-6. The Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA) is a non-profit organization that seeks to guide and enhance the field of customer experience management. This field has grown over the past several years as more companies are recognizing the importance of customer experience and its role in building and maintaining customer loyalty.
The CXPA Insight Exchange brings together professionals who are focused on advancing the practice of customer experience management. We would love to connect with you there! Here are a few ways to do that:
- Stop by our booth during the designated Vendor Showcase times.
- Attend the Show and Tell on Tuesday at 2:30 where ABR President Amy Fox will be presenting this session:
Customer Experience Challenge: An Interactive Training Tool to Reinforce and Measure Behaviors That Drive CX Strategy
How can your organization provide fun and engaging tools that drive mastery (and measurement!) of the skills required to successfully deploy your CX strategy? In this presentation, we will share innovative tools that allow employees to practice and apply the behaviors and skills required to successfully deploy your CX strategy. This will provide new approaches to ensure you have the adequate practice, application, and measurement built into your CX deployment training solution.
We look forward to seeing you there! If you are not attending the CXPA Insight Exchange this year and would like to learn more, please contact Amy Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org or Amy Evans at email@example.com.
ABR develops custom CX training solutions and can help by:
- Creating awareness for your CX initiative
- Connecting employees to your CX effort
- Developing competencies that support your CX strategy
- Deploying training that drives CX behaviors
- Building tools that reinforce CX strategy and lock in learning