Accelerated Business Results (ABR) is currently seeking Systems Facilitators with experience delivering Salesforce.com or similar CRM tool training. This position will interweave the fundamentals of Salesforce.com as an order entry system as well as how to fully utilize the CRM functionality for a variety of audiences. ABR is a full-service, award-winning training and social media company with an upbeat, high-energy team and entrepreneurial spirit. If qualified, please respond to Amy Evans at email@example.com.
This position is responsible for delivering highly interactive workshops for a variety of topics and industries. It requires the Facilitator to work closely with ABR and our clients to ensure that the learning objectives of the training are met as well as to influence the learning environment in a positive manner to meet the learners’ individual adult learning styles. To be successful, this individual must have a background in advanced facilitation techniques and an understanding of adult learning principles.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Develop a deep understanding of the client and their industry
- Incorporate their own stories, analogies, and examples to build credibility
- Commit time prior to workshop training date in preparation with an ABR certified instructor as well as invest their own time in understanding the course content and design
- Work effectively with all team members and clients
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of facilitation experience
- Systems training experience, ideally with Salesforce.com CRM
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work across industries
- Familiarity with the sales and service environment and sales process a plus
- Experience in the telecommunications and/or cable industries a plus!
- Experience or certification in professional coaching a plus!