Simplexity is a leader in online sales of wireless services and devices for established brands, online businesses, national retailers, and affinity organizations. Since one-third of their customers contact the call centers for ordering and customer service needs, Simplexity saw potential for improving the sales call process, particularly in their representatives’ communication skills and cross-selling and up-selling expertise.
The ABR Solution
Accelerated Business Results’ (ABR) customized solution included a thorough needs analysis. The phases included:
- Determining the effectiveness of the communication process
- Reviewing the transactional strategy
- Assessing new hire training and training materials
- Conducting a review of call routing processes and practices
- Conducting focus groups with call agents and key personnel
- Monitoring and evaluating performance of inbound sales representatives
As a result of this analysis, ABR created a customer interaction strategy for Simplexity. Future phases in the ABR/Simplexity partnership will involve analyzing satellite inbound sales representatives and customer service representatives, implementing suggested training solutions, and developing content and/or delivering training.
How ABR Helped Simplexity
ABR’s evaluation and assessment of Simplexity’s call centers and existing training curriculum called for an integrated approach that aligns interactions with strategy. Both will be supported with comprehensive training and performance management. ABR’s plan for specific training interventions and performance opportunities for Simplexity’s call centers will help Simplexity evolve into a customer-oriented, consultative culture.